Complexities are inherent in every stage of the solar portfolio lifecycle. An optimized management platform is essential for driving down costs and remaining competitive. Moreover, an end-to-end solution overcomes the challenges of integration and management and allows operators to focus on their business goals.
Fat Spaniel’s Solar Operations Services™ (SOS) provide proactive management and monitoring for a portfolio of Fat Spaniel-enabled solar PV plant sites. This key Lifecycle Management service offers customers the efficiencies of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) as well as the benefits of Fat Spaniel’s relationships with device manufacturers.
- Remote monitoring of a portfolio of PV plants (24 x 7) by Fat Spaniel
- Analysis of performance and operations
- Alarm response and fault resolution
- Designing appropriate escalation processes
- Failure analysis
- Proactive portfolio management for optimized ROI
- Dispatching of third-party field service personnel
- Even those under separate contract
The SOS solution gives customers the choice of using existing field service personnel or optionally contracting a team of qualified personnel selected from a list maintained by Fat Spaniel.
SOS ideally suits larger customers that own and manage large portfolios comprised of more than 10 solar PV plant sites. Project developers and commercial O&M companies-users with contractual obligations to PPAs and other financiers-are among the job functions that benefit from the service’s cost efficiencies.
Go to our Collateral Kit for the latest information on our products.